Put this nutrition-packed smoothie in a bowl and sit down to a flavor extravaganza. Toppings on this super thick smoothie will make you feel like it's dessert for breakfast. You never taste the spinach, but you get all the vitamins from it.
|Preparation Time||Time To Table|
|10 min.||15 min.|
- 7 frozen strawberries, frozen
- 1 Tbsp. nut butter
- 1/2 C. whole milk FODMAP
- 1/2 C. pomegranate juice , or your choice of juice
- 2 banana(s), fresh or frozen, 1 for smoothie, 1 for topping
- 1/4 C. flaxseed meal
- 1 C. spinach, stems removed
- 2 Tbsp. protein powder
- 1/4 C. almonds, for topping
- 1/4 C. g.f. granola , for topping
- 1/4 C. blueberries, for topping
- 1/4 C. coconut shredded, for topping
Blend first 8 ingredients in a blender, add liquid first. Put spinach near the bottom. Blend till smooth, pour into a bowl and leave room for the toppings.