Everything you need to know about going gluten-free
GFP - your trusted and reliable source for gluten-free information, articles, videos and resources
If you've recently been diagnosed with celiac disease, gluten sensitivity or a wheat allergy, you may be feeling a bit overwhelmed, anxious and/or stressed. Understandable - there’s a lot to figure out and some big changes ahead.
We can help you! We created the Gluten Freedom Project (GFP) because we’ve been through it ourselves and have learned from many years of experience what works and what doesn’t.
The GFP Lessons, available when you register for GFP, teach you everything you need to know to successfully and safely make the transition to a gluten-free life.
Getting Started: A helpful introduction to the program
Eating: The basics of eating healthy and gluten-free.
Safe Kitchen: Techniques and strategies to avoid cross-contamination
Shopping: Using a grocery list, reading labels & becoming a smart shopper.
Cooking: Cooking demos, techniques, basic skills and ideas for delicious meals & snacks
Eating Out: Tips, strategies and techniques to reduce stress and avoid exposures
Social Support: How to deal with family, friends and social situations
Travel: Going gluten-free on the road
In addition to the GFP Lessons, GFP also includes these additional benefits:
- Access to the GFP Menu Planner for creating healthy, gluten-free menus with a corresponding grocery list
- Ability to omit specific ingredients (e.g. corn, dairy, eggs, grain, peanuts, shellfish, soy & treenuts) from your menus, recipes and products
- Personal support when you need it from the GFP Coaches
- Discussions with and support from other members of the GFP Community
- Ratings and reviews of recipes, meals/snacks and products
With the GFP, you choose how much or how little time you want to spend. The tools, education and support are there when you need them. Best of all, it's completely FREE!