Gluten-free grocery lists with top-rated name-brand products
Save time and money with the GFP grocery lists and product recommendations.
The GFP Grocery List is available when you register for GFP. It includes all of the foods and ingredients needed for your gluten-free menu created with the GFP menu planner. The list is organized by the sections found in a typical grocery store and includes the name-brand products you select within your recipes or from the product directory.
- Easily add items to your list
- Find and add top-rated product recommendations from the GFP product directory.
- View and print coupons (when available)
- Check your grocery list for foods that contain potential allergens
- Print your grocery list or email it to your phone or tablet