Whether you have celiac disease, a wheat allergy or are gluten sensitive, the solution is the same - remove the gluten from your diet! While the number of gluten-free products on the market has grown considerably in recent years, making the switch to a gluten-free diet is still challenging. Here's why:
- Gluten is hidden in many foods and ingredients.
- The risk of cross-contamination is high when food is not prepared correctly.
- Dealing with friends and family can be emotionally taxing.
- You can be gluten-free and still not have a healthy diet.
- Gluten intolerance is frequently accompanied by other food allergies (e.g. dairy, soy, eggs, corn, etc.).
- Gluten-free products can be pricey and some brands definitely are better tasting and healthier than others.
- You can spend a lot of time wading through information and resources to figure out how to go gluten-free.
Gluten Freedom Project - the enjoyable, healthy way to go gluten-free!
Let the Gluten Freedom Project help you make the transition a gluten-free lifestyle. GFP gives you the knowledge, tips and techniques you need to completely avoid gluten while enjoying healthy, wholesome and satisfying meals, snacks and desserts.