Comfort food to warm you inside and out.
|Preparation Time||Time To Table|
|15 min.||45 min.|
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 med. onion(s), choppedFODMAP
- 1 med. zucchini, chopped
- 3 C. kale, chopped
- 1 lb. ground beef, grass fed is preferable
- 2 C. g.f. chicken broth
- 2 14 oz. kidney beans, drained and rinsedFODMAP
- 2 14 oz. diced tomatoes
- 4 Tbsp. chili powder, to taste
- 1/4 C. g.f. tamari
- 1 Tbsp. garlic clove(s), chopped or mincedFODMAP
- 2 Tbsp. raw honeyFODMAP
- 2 Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon powder
Heat oil in soup pot and saute' onions and ground beef. Add a little broth to prevent sticking.
Then add all ingredients, stir well. Heat to boiling, then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for at least 30 minutes.