Holiday special sweet potato dish!!
|Preparation Time||Time To Table|
|15 min.||1 hrs.|
- 1 C. brown sugar , packed
- 5 Tbsp. butter , 3 T. softened for topping, 2 T. for potato mix
- 2 egg(s)
- 1/3 C. g.f. all-purpose baking flour
- 1 tsp. g.f. vanilla extract
- 1/4 C. orange juice
- 1 C. pecans, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 3 Lg. sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 C. whole milk , or milk substituteFODMAP
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
In a large saucepan, boil sweet potatoes until soft, about 15-20 minutes.
Topping: Combine 3 Tbsp. softened butter, brown sugar, pecans, and flour in a bowl and set aside.
Drain sweet potatoes and beat in eggs, milk, OJ, 2 Tbsp. butter, vanilla, salt and mix until smooth.
Pour mix into lightly oiled baking dish (10x8"). Sprinkle pecan mix on top of sweet potatoes.
Bake for about 30 minutes.