How can anything be this good and good for you. Whether you’re enjoying this with a salad, for breakfast or a snack, you will crave these muffins, the flavor, the texture and the health of it.
|Preparation Time||Time To Table|
|20 min.||40 min.|
- 1 1/4 C. g.f. all-purpose baking flour
- 1/4 C. flaxseed meal, optional
- 1 tsp. cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp. g.f. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 2 egg(s) , beaten
- 1/2 C. pure cane sugar
- 1/2 C. coconut oil , melted
- 2 tsp. g.f. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 C. zucchini, shredded
- 1/2 C. blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 C. walnuts, chopped, optional
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Combine the flour, flaxseed, cinnamon, soda, salt, and baking powder.
In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs, sugar and oil together. Add zucchini, blueberries and vanilla.
Add flour mixture to creamed mixture till well-blended. Stir in nuts.
Pour into a muffin tin lined with paper muffin cups or coat with cooking spray.
Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out without batter on it.