Crunchy Curry Chicken Salad, delicious summer salad and great for picnics
|Preparation Time||Time To Table|
|25 min.||25 min.|
- 2 C. chicken breast(s) , cooked, cubed
- 1/3 C. mayonnaise
- 1/4 C. sour cream FODMAP
- 3 green onions, choppedFODMAP
- 2 stalks celery, choppedFODMAP
- 1 Tbsp. g.f. curry powder
- 2 Tbsp. mango chutneyFODMAP
- black pepper, to taste
- salt , to taste
- 1 C. grapes, cut in half
- 1/2 C. almonds, sliced, toasted
- 5 C. lettuce romaine, sliced or shredded
If your chicken isn't already cooked, cube it into small pieces and stir-fry with your favorite spices.
In a large bowl, mix together mayo, sour cream, celery, green onions, chutney, curry, salt and pepper to taste.
Fold in chicken and grapes, sprinkle almonds over the top and a little paprika.
Serve over a bed of lettuce.