Flavor-packed, crunchy salad
|Preparation Time||Time To Table|
|10 min.||10 min.|
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar FODMAP
- 1 tsp. dijon mustard
- sea salt, to taste
- pure maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 10 oz. cabbage, shredded or shred a head of cabbageFODMAP
- 1 pear(s), halved, cored and sliced into thin stripsFODMAP
- 1 C. grapes, seedless red and/or green halved
- 1/2 C. walnuts, halved and toasted
In a small bowl whisk together vinegar, mustard, salt and maple syrup. Slowly whisk in olive oil till well-blended. Taste and adjust to your preference.
Shred the cabbage or pour packaged shredded cabbage into a salad or serving bowl. Add pear slices, grape halves and walnut pieces, toss together.
Drizzle with vinaigrette dressing and toss again.
Serve immediately and refrigerate any leftovers.