Try a south of the border appetizer, fresh seafood and lime juice, how can you go wrong.
|Preparation Time||Time To Table|
|8 min.||40 min.|
- 1/2 C. cilantro, chopped (can cut with scissors)
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt, to taste
- 1/2 lb. shrimp, shelled, deveined
- 1/2 lb. scallops
- 3 green onions, choppedFODMAP
- 1/2 C. tomato(es), chopped
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes, to taste
- 4 Tbsp. lime juice, fresh, about 2 limes
- 1 avocado(s), cubedFODMAP
In a small saucepan, bring 4 C. of water to boil. Add scallops and shrimp, reduce heat and simmer 1 ½ minutes, do not overcook.
Combine rest of the ingredients with the seafood and serve. Serve in a Maragarita glass, for fun.